With Zendesk NetSuite integration, you can now easily create various tasks to automate the movement of data from Zendesk to Netsuite through the task editor of We Wired Web. There is a wide list of Zendesk triggers available to detect modified or new data that can be automatically sent to NetSuite via one of its actions.
Generally, Zendesk is one of the best proven cloud-based customer support solution. This software is actually the quickest way of enabling excellent customer service in most rapidly growing organizations. This software is very easy to use, and it is loved by both support teams and their clients across the world. For example, over 15,000 companies, including Sony, Groupon, and Adobe trust Zendesk platform with their most valuable customers, assets, employees, and partners.
At the present, business organization, regardless of their sizes can proactively engage customers and offer exceptional support across the social media, email, and the web. In addition, this great software is also available in various devices such as iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Blackberry, and Android.
Major Features of Zendesk NetSuite Integration
- With NetSuite contact data, you can Update and Add contact information in Zendesk
- Select the Synchronization Mode directly for your NetSuite
- Synchronization of all messages of NetSuite support case to Zendesk comments
- It also synchronizes all ticket comments from Zendesk to NetSuite support-case messages
- It also integrates Zendesk users and NetSuite contacts
- Integration of Zendesk tickets directly to NetSuite cases
- Moves NetSuite cases automatically to Zendesk tickets
- It supports Custom Zendesk Applications for NetSuite readily available for Enterprise customers or subscribers
- Synchronizes NetSuite clients to Zendesk users – this options is also available for organizations
- Lastly, it has Custom Field Mapping between Zendesk Ticket – User and NetSuite Case – Customer. Upon request, customization available for NetSuite SFA objects includes invoices, sales orders, and products just to mention a few
- It contains three supported integration modes, including NetSuite-Case to Zendesk-Ticket (which is sync of one-way ticket), Zendesk-Ticket to NetSuite-Case (which is also sync of one-way ticket), and Zendesk-Ticket to NetSuite-Case synchronization only if NetSuite-Case is not existing.
Zendesk’s NetSuite OneWorld Cloud-based Solution
NetSuite OneWorld is the latest deployment of Zendesk, which is a single cloud-based system across the world. This kind of deployment is to manage Zendesk is worldwide operations with NetSuite is the ideal solution for their business.
The integration of Zendesk to NetSuite also comes with Netsuite OneWorld solution. This solution offers superior scalability, efficiency, and visibility without the ongoing maintenance and expense needed by On-Promise ERP systems for the running of multi-entity operations.
Dramatically, Zendesk has improved its visibility and efficiency as it continues to expand its international presence and awareness, with subsidiaries in various parts of the world such as Denmark (where the organization was established in 2007), Australia, Philippines, Japan, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. When compared to previous processes with QuickBooks, and Excel, the duration required for monthly consolidation of global finances has been lowered from seven days to two days. The overall monthly close times have also been reduced in half – from ten days to five days.
When compared to monthly snapshots which previous system offered, NetSuite OneWorld also allows a real-time view of the subsidiary financials. With its support for automated tax compliance in more than 50 countries, 19 languages and 190 currencies, allows Zendesk to manage all subsidiary finances in the local currencies and comply with local tax regulations as well.
The capabilities of NetSuite revenue recognition enable Zendesk to easily manage a wide range of revenue streams from ad hoc services, training, events, and subscription licensing of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
The NetSuite’s Fixed Assets Module has also provided Zendesk with new control over physical properties, while automated depreciation and amortization offers automated revenue calculations, delivers audit-ability and transparency, and supports all major standards essential for strong control of finances.
With the availability of NetSuite Financial planning, Zendesk NetSuite integration has also achieved new insights into actual vs. budget and this can better costs, best opportunities, and its forecast revenues to continue on a very strong trajectory of growth.
The NetSuite OneWorld has the ability to scale the organization very fast with a system, which enables the rapid introduction of new business entities. In fact, the return on investment (ROI) with NetSuite has been reported to be considerably better compared to its close competitors.
Customer Success and Challenges of NetSuite OneWorld
This integration comes with several benefits to its users, but there are some challenges as well.
- This solution offers global financial consolidation and real time visibility to all subsidiaries. Some of these subsidiaries are mentioned above.
- Since fast-growing Zendesk is running on NetSuite, it has highly improved in its customer-base from around 20,000 – 40,000 customers from over 140 countries.
- With NetSuite OneWorld, Cloud-based customer support and service provider has achieved high efficiency and scalability for global growth.
- Zendesk has greatly reduced the time required for the consolidation of global finances from seven to two days and the overall monthly close has also reduced from ten days to half of it.
- Compared to monthly snapshots available in its previous Excel and QuickBooks system, NetSuite OneWorld offers a real time view of all subsidiary financials.
- With its capabilities, Zendesk can now manage international subsidiary finances in the local currencies as well as comply with local tax regulation.
- The capabilities of NetSuite revenue recognition allow Zendesk to easily manage and control a variety of revenue streams from ad hoc services, events, training, and SaaS.
- The elimination of 1 – 2 days monthly of manual depreciation and amortization by NetSuite Fixed Assets while giving greater control over its physical properties is a good customer success as well.
- Compared to other types of ERP systems, Zendesk NetSuite integration gives better ROI and reduces total cost of ownership.
Possible Challenges with Zendesk’s NetSuite OneWorld:
- QuickBooks does not have flexibility, functionality, and scalability to deal with its rapid global growth.
- Business speed and agility with the unified solution of cloud-based business are key objectives for the success of the business.
Conclusively, NetSuite OneWorld is one of the best solutions that have been highly adapted across the world these days. Zendesk NetSuite integration is therefore one of the best cloud-based solutions for all types of business organizations.